Friday, January 28, 2011

My mullet's demise

I gave in... which really is no surprise given that I'm such a fan of a great haircut.  This morning I went to my favorite natural stylist and had my mullet excised.  Sure, I could have kept doing my temporary mullet solution, but I just didn't feel like doing that on a regular basis.  It was time for more drastic measures.

Krika washed and conditioned my hair with her own product line (the scents of her products are *amazing* to me), then she did a blow-out.  Even she remarked that my hair in the back at my nape was much longer than the rest.  Anyone else had experience with hair growing faster on some parts of the head than others?  I've always thought that perhaps my hair just seemed longer because of a different curl pattern (3b/c?).  Anyway, here are the results:




J'adore this shape!  It's not the first time I've had this cut.  This was the same cut, but in its curly state (rather than blown-out) from a couple years ago.  Notice it's much shorter at the nape:


I am looking forward to rockin' my new cut at worship dance practice tonight.  :-D


2 comments:

Annabelle Fleur said...

Wow, you look so fantastic!!! Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!! Great blog, I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle,
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Estefanía Ainoza said...

So cool!!