Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Pippy Takedown and Rodeo Day

Someone just read the title and thought, "Is this still a hair blog?!" Yes it is, my friend. Well, sort of.

One day soon, I'm going to make a natural hair video using a different accent. You just keep watching. I'm gonna do it. The Texan in me is just BEGGING to be set free. In fact, I've been feeling very nostalgic for Texas lately.  I want to run through a field of bluebonnets. I want to thrown on some cowboy boots with Wrangler jeans and ride a horse on Rodeo Day. Yes, in Texas, we celebrate Rodeo Day. Not sure if they still do this, but we even got the day off from school!  I also still love to sing Texas songs, like The Yellow Rose of Texas and Deep in the Heart of Texas. You may remember the latter from Pee Wee's Big Adventure if you're around my age.

"The stars at night, are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap* <-- you get cool points if you can finish the line, and triple points if you know the whole song.

In the meantime, please check out my latest video. I took down my Pippy pigtails, which I used as a stretching method, and then *bam* turned it into a twist updo. I think this is my first styling tutorial. Oooooo...

I know. It's monumental.



Love, 
Shones

No comments: