Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm Out of Products! What Should I Buy?

Oyin Honey-Hemp Conditioner

I've used up almost all of my product stash.  I had about 10 different conditioners, and now almost every bottle is empty.  Even my styling products are low, including shea butter from Butters-N-Bars.com.  I still have plenty of KCCC. That stuff could last me another 2 years (little goes a long way).

My faves right now are Trader Joe's Nourish & Shine, basically any Giovanni Direct, and SheaMoisture's Deep Treatment Masque, which is truly better as a leave-in and for twists/twist outs.  I'm looking for max slip, dual- or triple-purpose, and a wonderful scent.  If I can use it for twist-outs, it gets extra points.

I still have some Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose, but I find it works better in the colder months.  MOP Mixed Greens is effective, but it smells like salad... IDK. I've never tried Oyin, Qhemet, or Curlz, or MyHoneyChild. 

I'm open to just about anything, with a preference for paraben-free.

Do you have any recommendations for me? :)

No comments: