Weird is so subjective. One man's weirdness is another man's normal. I had to ask my husband for help on this one.
1) Mushrooms - Apparently, according to Charles, this is a weird thing to like to eat. I like to saute my fungi in grapeseed oil with cilantro and a bit of salt and pepper.
2) Internal Cleanses - We just came off of an Acai Berry 10-Day Cleanse, and for me it was fantastic. Is it weird that I want to do it again, and again, and again? I'm just sayin'... it works. I feel light inside.
3) Looking at my Pores - Almost every night, I look at the pores on my nose in the mirror. They are so huge to me. On an oddly related note, I rubbed the seed of a fresh mango on my face, left it on for a few minutes, and then wiped it off with a warm cloth. It did amazing things for my skin!
4) Rummaging - There is something incredibly satisfying to me about going into antique stores, thrift shops, consignment shops, and places like TJMaxx, Marshall's, and Ross. I like the hunt. I get so bored in traditional department stores (unless I'm rummaging through a clearance rack). Perhaps this is a more a function of me wanting to find the deals.
5) Bees - We have hostas blooming like crazy in our front yard, and these huge bumblebees come out everyday (where do they come from!) to collect from the pretty bell-shaped, pale purple flowers. I like to watch the bees. Sometimes I just go outside and stare at them as they collect pollen or do whatever bees do.
|Go for yours, little bee!|