Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Cousin is a Rimmel Finalist!

It's not often I get to vote for someone I'm related to, which is exactly what makes this tidbit so special!
My lovely cousin Veronica :-)

My cousin Veronica G. (Yay, Roni!) is a top 20 finalist in the Rimmel London contest called The Next Rimmel 10. She's Christian, gorgeous inside and out, rocks natural hair and she just posted her first video on her YouTube channel, TheMrsVee. My cuzzo also is a couponing wife, mother of three, and blogger at thesavvyhousewife.com

Please check out RimmelLondon's page and show your support by voting for her. If she wins she gets to do a slew of cool things, including being a brand ambassador for Rimmel -- which of course means access to new beauty product -- and completing YouTube beauty challenges. 

After liking Rimmel on FB, you can vote right here.
 

No comments: