Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thanks, Ya'll :-)

Photo Source


You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take the Texas out of the girl. 
I'm going to keep ya'll (yeah, I put the apostrophe after the "a") in my vocab no matter how many card-carrying SPOGG members might throw pebbles at me..

Speaking of ya'll, I just want to take a moment to express a heartfelt thank you to those of you who read this blog. Whether we've known each other for years or minutes, it's no light thing to me when someone takes time to read, watch a video, or follow me through some other channel. I want you to know I appreciate it. Thanks for the comments, encouragement and love.

And now, some random thoughts:

  • I just downloaded Anthony Evans' latest release titled Home, and it's sooooo good. Also picked up NeedToBreathe's latest, and it's quickly growing on me. Godly music is so fab in all its diversity.
  • Our plans to start a family by adopting a child will prayerfully happen before the year is up.
  • After meeting an uber-cool fellow natural vlogger, I'm carefully considering hosting a natural meet-up this year... but not at my house. Naaaaah, I'm not there yet. 
  • I'm exploring some creative partnerships with other bloggers this year. It doesn't just have to be hair-related. I'm really into DIY and home projects.
  • Kendall Hogan - Crunch Gym: Total Resculpt video on Netflix streaming is FANTASTIC. Charles and I have been hitting this workout almost daily since the first week of the year. Kendall is almost too much fun, doing little dances and grinning before he starts killer combos. Oh, Kendall... you're the best. Make more videos, man!
  • Psych is funnier than ever this season. Is Shawn he really going to marry Juliet!? Why does it seem Gus can never get a normal girl? What's up with that?

No comments: