Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 14: What You Wore Today

30-Day Blog Challenge

This is supposed to be Saturday's post, but I was pretty bummy.  I'm posting my Sunday church outfit instead.

My favorite neutral hands-down is gray.  Today I decided to go for a gray and orange ensemble with plenty of texture and pattern. Picture it with a chunky bantu-knot-out hairstyle:

Sleeveless neon orange blouse: Marshall's
Gray textured pencil skirt: Marshall's
Metallic wedge sandal: Target
The top has horizontal pleats.  It's a little bit sheer at the top, so to avoid exposing my bra straps through the blouse at church, I layered the lightweight scarf over my shoulders and safety-pinned it into an "infinity loop."  The skirt comes just to the knee.

Black and white scarf: Marshall's
Sterling silver bead necklace with metal overlay: TJMaxx
Sterling silver drop earrings: TJMaxx

No comments: