Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 4: Bullet Your Whole Day

 30-Day Blog Challenge

Hmm... I guess I should have looked at this in the morning instead of at 10 PM, but away we go:

  • DH woke me up, and I told him about Part 2 of my continuing dream about life in New Jerusalem. Picture thousands of Christians with unique powers--flying, walking on water, and speaking to each other without talking. Fabulous dream. Isn't it cool when dreams continue, even with weeks in between occurrences?  Does this happen to anyone else?
  • Turned on my "strictly worship" playlist (e.g. Kevin LeVar, Shawn McDonald, William McDowell, Hillsong), and spent time alone with God at the kitchen table.
  • Finished putting mini-twists in my hair.
  • Worked.  :-)
  • Visited Goodwill in search of denim jackets (thanks, Lakeesha!). Sleep not on Goodwill, my friends (see this post on my other blog here about Goodwill). I found some cute things, but didn't buy.  Common brands:  new items (some with tags still on) by Lands End, J. Crew, and Ann Taylor, just to name a few.
  • Initiated our first Costco membership and bought an Acai Berry Cleanse product from the vitamin section.  Is that TMI? My mom said this stuff works, and she's very particular about what she puts in her body. It's a 10-day regimen. Perhaps more on that later... perhaps.
  • Went to church for a deliverance meeting, corporate prayer, and fellowship.
  • DH and I swung by Smoothie King (last week of the Pentecost Fast).
  • Came home. Lit a Volcano candle I bought recently at Anthropologie.  It was on clearance for less than $10. Get thee to Anthro, they have a bunch of stuff on clearance right now.  
  • I'll wrap up the night writing and reading blogs, tweaking my section of a paper due next week, sending out meeting minutes, and reading a borrowed book called "Pigs in the Parlor" by Frank and Ida Mae Hammond.

No comments: