Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 26: Things You Like and Dislike About Yourself

30-Day Blog Challenge

Yesterday's post was crazy long, so this one will be shorter.  Plus, I'm trying to go workout tonight.  Gotta burn off some of last night's anniversary dinner!

Nine years of marriage :)

LIKES:
1. I'm a good driver. I think I would actually be a great driving instructor!
2. I love being the Wife of Charles. My husband and I actually chatted at length last night about what it means biblically "to husband" and "to wive" (the verb form).
3. I really like my hair.  I have had outstanding results lately (past three to four weeks) using Curls by Sisters Smith as, basically, a setting lotion for twists.  I can't stop raving about this stuff!

DISLIKES:
1. My feet are flat, which is not cute when dancing or wearing really open shoes.  Booooo.... well, at least I can still use my feet.
2. I can be scattered sometimes.  Right now I have a pile of jewelry-making material on the right side of my desk. The left side boasts a stack of books I'm reading simultaneously. My phone is flashing text messages. My schedule is booked solid, it seems.  I want to do it all at once! Must... focus...
3. I can't think of a 3rd thing I don't like about myself right now.  Is that vain?  Oh boy... help me, Lord.

No comments: