Yesterday's post was crazy long, so this one will be shorter. Plus, I'm trying to go workout tonight. Gotta burn off some of last night's anniversary dinner!
|Nine years of marriage :)|
1. I'm a good driver. I think I would actually be a great driving instructor!
2. I love being the Wife of Charles. My husband and I actually chatted at length last night about what it means biblically "to husband" and "to wive" (the verb form).
3. I really like my hair. I have had outstanding results lately (past three to four weeks) using Curls by Sisters Smith as, basically, a setting lotion for twists. I can't stop raving about this stuff!
1. My feet are flat, which is not cute when dancing or wearing really open shoes. Booooo.... well, at least I can still use my feet.
2. I can be scattered sometimes. Right now I have a pile of jewelry-making material on the right side of my desk. The left side boasts a stack of books I'm reading simultaneously. My phone is flashing text messages. My schedule is booked solid, it seems. I want to do it all at once! Must... focus...
3. I can't think of a 3rd thing I don't like about myself right now. Is that vain? Oh boy... help me, Lord.